Thursday, February 15, 2007

happy lonely day! LOL.. before valentine day my friend kept asking me how am i going to celebrate... my replied was "valentine day 1day only hor? sleep at home lor..." wahahaha.. today suppose to go out with baozhi de.. but i think he forgot about it le so in the end i ended up playing mahjong with family.. wahahaha.. but in the other hand i feel that it is great to be what i am now.

went suki sushi for dinner.. *yummy* but so damn tired till i no energy to eat sia.. i ate less then 10plates then i say i wanna go home le.. LOL.. after reaching home, my cousin jio me pei her go cut hair.. LOL. she spend 1hr cutting her hair sia.. from LONG to SHORT! maybe nowadays short hairs are more "in" then long hair ba..

after reaching home keith asked me out for supper.. went timah for supper.. yawn~ so damn tired. tomorrow got to wake up early.. afternoon gonna meet baozhi to study cum movie..

No comments: