Thursday, December 21, 2006

went town to look for my cousin at evening time... slack around town before going to my uncle's place for christmas celebration... LOL.... went to DFS, whatever brand you name you have it there! lots of branded shop there sia... LOL... why girls who are age 23 above all so expensive de ah??? LOL... anyway i also wanna work hard next time... i wanna life more then a normal life... wahhahha.. *dreaming*

went to my uncle's place at about 8pm... ate dinner... chit chat with my cousins... but aiya, nothing much to talk about de.... we seldom have things to talk about... they all don't club de.. maybe they do la but i dunno... anyway went on my way home my cousin(male) called me, jio me out for coffee... LOL... so damn tired when i m outside... eyes are so damn heavy man... LOL..

tmr going bugis... have not been there for a very very LONGGGGGGGGGGGG time le... hahaha.. think there is nothing to shop over there... but gonna get some chirstmas present for my friends... hahhaa...

No comments: