Tuesday, December 19, 2006

rain and rain and rain non-stop today... LOL... ton at my friend place last night.. suppose to go home de... but something happened, so didnt able to catch the last train too.. sian~ LOL...anyway today slack at my friend place, just waiting for mahjong session!! LOL... love playing mahjong.. wahhahaha.. my friend's mum cooked curry chicken... it is so damn delicious sia.... so damn long never eat curry chicken le... wahahhaha..

after mahjong went str8 back home... later gonna have another mahjong session with my secondary school friends... LOL.. hahaha... mahjong mahjong mahjong~~~ christmas is coming~ gonna celebrate with my friends... LOL.. so excited about it sia.. this year we are not going to town nor club... this two place are BAN!!!! whahahaha..

missing you~

No comments: