Sunday, November 19, 2006

went swimming with my sister today! really thank God for blessing me with a wonderful family! it has been a long time since i go out with my elder sister. wahhahaa.. i didnt really expect she would say YES when i asked her to pei me go swimming. love her lots.

suddenly feel very down after reading GRACE blog. argh... sometimes reading her blog really can make me think alot of things.. makes me do self-reflection automatically... i hate doing self-reflection! the feeling is so sucky.. one moment you are happy the next moment you can be so down, thinking why this thing will happen and stuff..

suppose to go dinner with parents de.. but think of it, still got lots of things haven study so never go. but when i open my book. damn it. it is freaking difficult lor. dunno how to do. sian. tuesday gonna have test le.. but till now i still havent even get a thing into my mind. LOL. anyway later gonna learn again. like what GRACE had said. haven't even try, don't give up!

but somethings in life you just have to let go and move on!

No comments: