Monday, November 20, 2006

last night was a busy night for me sia... LOL. i met thomas for a drink at about 8plus9. we were talking about lots of thing la... so damn lame sia he.. anyway he is clearing his leave, so thats why he is damn free.. reach home about 11pm last night, then my cousin msg me online jio me go out for a drink with his friends. LOL... i went out till about 2am sia... went timah to eat supper... damn hungry.... then went for pool! whahaha.. have not being doing this for quite a long time le... playing pool in the middle of the night, chilling outside with friends. LOL.

today lesson was very normal.. c-programming teacher today abit siao sia... let us off damn early sia.. 11am! had macdonald for lunch! =X damn it man. str8 after lunch stomachache sia.... hao and me went to toilet to SHIT! wahhahaha.. he damn pervert sia.. video me in the toilet! wahhahaa.. fcuker sia him! LOL..

class ENDED early today! damn tired sia today! arghh.... slept awhile just now... later need to study for EPC test. sianzation~ dunno how am i going to study sia.. damn hard.. just taken dinner... yum yum~

going for interview at dar's workplace this thursday!! hope it won't affect my studies ba.

when on the way home from dinner my parents had a funny conversation..

mum said: you going to treat us dinner?
dad said: what treat, treat you so many times liao lor
mum said: where got many? last time if no me how you get your car licences, your company, and 3 cute kiddies
dad said: cute? always spend money only!
mum said: better then others right?

No comments: