Monday, November 27, 2006

monday blues~ whenever i think of monday, i think of com skill... eeeee... sucks sia... today don't really have the mood to study.... whatever lecturer taught in c-programming i one ear in one ear out.LOL. have been thinking lots and lots of things... damn tired. LOL. hmmm... when waiting for lecturer to arrived during Eg1215... had lots of laughter in the room la... richard just love acting... think he can go join the comedy thing la.... LOL...

had lab test today.. LOL. not really good at it... thought i got lots of time so i took my own sweet time doing my lab... LOL... wth, everyone is just trying their very best to copy sia... LOL.. i waste lots of time on the practical side la.... when i got my answer i have not much time left so i copied zhang yang's answer. LOL.... thank KENNY for connecting the wire for me.. if don't have him i sure can't complete my practical on time.. WAHAHHHA..

damn sian during com skill... i do my ICA so serious end up get a C+... LOL... tt hao keep saying he sure get D D D D D D D D... in the end C. LOL... at the end of the lesson had another ICA...did question 3 on my own and the rest i copied.... didnt even bothered to read the question sia.. LOL... hate com skills alot... waste time sia...


when i watch the video, it really taught me how to cherish one another. cherish the one you love before he/she is gone. you can't predict whats gonna happen tomorrow.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=jrIfzA1-HWM

No comments: