Tuesday, November 28, 2006

got back EPC result today~ hmmm... no comments on my result cause i think i really didnt really study hard for it... when i got the paper i really don't know how to do a single question... think i won't be able to score in EPC le... aiyo... sian... damn tired today... never really pay attention to what the lecturer is talking about... even the IMPORTANT part of it i also didnt even listen to it.. LOL..

during e-learning today played the BUBBLES game with pris.. LOL... i told her i defeated handsome boy(khwee hong) then she wanna compete with me... anyway PRIS the first round i lost cause when i am away from the computer, keith played for you... thats why i lost! i think the second round counts ba... wahahhaha.. I AM THE KING OF THAT GAME!! wahahaha.. if you not happy with the result, you can challenge me again!!! wahhahaa.. so proud sia me! LOL.

after school went lot one with pris, agnes and haikal.. LOL.... after dinner, pris and haikal went home.... agnes and me went to play pool.. LOL.. think too long never play le... getting lousier sia... wahahhaha... gonna rush on EPC lab book later... sian~ no mood to do sia... so sian...LOL....
nurul saw my piercing, she asked me to let her take a picture of it.. LOL.. nurul where is my face??? LOL.
-=love my piercing=-
i'm setting password in my blog!! finally found the code~ thank you agnes.BITCH!

No comments: