Friday, September 01, 2006

boring day 2~

watched "my lovely sam-soon" the whole night.... slept at 6 in the morning??? wanna chiong that show.. today woke up i continued watching the show...... hmmmm.. though sam-soon is fat, but i think she has her own "style" hahahaha... but that doesnt mean that i love fat girls or i am condeming them la.. they are just COOL? l0l. muhahaha... thats why i find FEIZHU so cool.

skipped lunch and dinner today. no mood eat. not because i wanna diet but really no appetite. but later meeting agnes and keith for supper. dunno what to eat leh!!!!!! hai. life is so miserable when u have got nothing to do. i had slacked for 5mths before school start, now still got to slack...... WHAT SHOULD I DO??? argh......

work?
next week ba.. from next week onwards i am going to my dad's factory to help him le..

will it be bored?
YES! I WILL BE BORED TO DEATH.

i miss school... enjoyed times in school, though got exam but it is still fun with MF0605 around. crapping around, having fun and etc. I MISS YOU GUYS!!!!! must miss me wor! L0L

No comments: