Friday, September 01, 2006

more then words =D

saying "I love you"...is not the words i want to hear from Y/you.it's not that i want to...not to say...but if Y/you only knew...how easy it would be to show me how Y/you feel.more than words...is all Y/you have to do to make it real.then Y/you wouldn't have to say that Y/you love me.cause i'd already know.

what would Y/you do...if my heart was torn in two?more than words to show Y/you feel.that Y/your love for me is real.what would Y/you say...if i took those words away?then Y/you couldn't make things new...just by saying "I love you".

more than words

now that i've tried to talk to Y/you and make Y/you understand.all Y/you have to do is close Y/your eyes.and just reach out Y/your hands...and touch me.hold me close...don't ever let me go.more than words...is all i ever needed Y/you to show.then Y/you wouldn't have to say that Y/you love me.cause i'd already know.

what would Y/you do...if my heart was torn in two?more than words to show Y/you feel.that Y/your love for me is real.what would Y/you say...if i took those words away?then Y/you couldn't make things new.just by saying... "I love you".

more than words

more than words

all Y/you have to do is close Y/your eyes.and just reach out Y/your hands...and touch me.hold me close...don't ever let me go.

No comments: