Friday, July 03, 2009

i've finally got some spare time to blog.
NS is taking up most of my time.
and i do seriously have home sick during sunday night!
i would miss home like fuck.

2weeks of confinement was pretty cool.
except the part that 3person share a stick of cigarette every time we smoke.
and we are only allowed to smoke 3sticks a day?
that's super duper little?!?
i would never ever want to share a stick of cigarette with anyone anymore!
never ever!


anyway i think i'm going to enjoy my 3 months in BMT.
cause i enjoy building my body up lah!
the sense of satisfication after seeing a little of my chest popping out and getting slimmer.
that feels awesome.
though training's tough but still it's bearable lah.
3 weeks of PTP just flew off.
i'm just left with 1week before BMT offically starts.

i'm turning from FAT to FIT!
:))

1 comment:

Phelia's said...

i think u are still faT!! stop praising urself pls!!! and u got no heart at all. i keep messaging u.. but when u book out u dun even know how to text me for a meet up.!! u selfish ass!! go to hell.. if u know who am i den text me once u see this!! if u dunno denpls go to hell!!!!