Tuesday, May 19, 2009

met up with NY on sunday.
it was the same old usual place, Spinelli.
we could sit down there talking and camwhore like nobody business
and i love going out with her.
:))

oh well, i'm not gonna be naggy.
have not edit pictures for donkey years already.
thus i tried almost every features

we camwhored alot.
but i want to look good infront of everyone
therefore only chosen pictures are updated.
however most of the pictures taken look retard to me.


she's NY, the fucking rude girl.























we played WII.
she's a fucking asshole.
i strike a lot of time in bowling and she's jealous.
so she started imitating me.
still she's not as good as me.
ROAR.








NY you gonna be my BLFF
i just love you that dip dip
HAHAHA
:))

1 comment:

Krist said...

Hahaha.
I've updated too!
Beware. I'ma post those UNGLAMS on FB! :D:D:D:D