Wednesday, January 28, 2009

it's true that fun time ends with a blink..
and now, i've got to settle my mood for my upcoming papers
well.. getting back to back str8 after chinese new year ain't something new to me lah
it has been on-going for the past 3years ever since i got into polytechnic
thus, i really dislike CNY!
cause when people are free to celebrate their celebration, we gotta prepare to mug!

week 16!
my offical last week of school...
WOOOHOO~
the only lesson i gonna need to attend is on friday morning
and it will mark my last lecture ever in NYP!
tsk tsk...
the stupid lecturer should complete everything last week lor..
making us go back to school for his 2hours of lecture
damn ARGH!

well.. he who fails to plan, plan to fail!
5papers within a week...
gonna stay home for the next 2week to mug
BOOOO~

i just can't for 11feb to reach
:))



till then, wish me luck!

1 comment:

Krist said...

It will be here in a blink of an eye.
Have got to meet up soon!
Have got sexy news to tell you :D