Friday, January 16, 2009

it's a long long day...
stayed back in school to complete my project till 9:30pm yesterday
staying back in school remind me of the night class i had when i was in year 2
it was tremendously fun lah~
perhaps i should say; it was something new at that point of time!

like what spoken, i stayed back in school till late night yesterday
was rushing my project out as due dates are set on next wednesday
&&& the lab is filled with my classmate
monkeys and crows screaming across the computer seeking help!
HAHAHA...
still.. i didn't manage to complete my drawing

FUCK!
thank god for monday lesson

and today, i was late for lecture!
i'm double fucking tired...
arghhh...


stressful period coming up real soon
ROAR~

1 comment:

Krist said...

Jyjy ah(:
When are we ev'r gonna meet up!
Miss you heaps.
;d