Monday, October 27, 2008

random thoughts!
the route to death is much more scarier than what you could expect

i fucking need to curse & swear!
how did i eventually got my licences with these skills of mine?
and please, if you see me on the road, AVOID ME!
fuck!

i suppose this ain't the first time nor the last
oh fuck!
it's really time for me to do something before something really happen
ARGHHH...

sigh.


oh yeah, it's a public holiday today!
but i guess i would be staying home to work on with my report
nevertheless, i predict more assignments are coming up
and did i ever mention about mechanics?!?
it is still clinging onto me!
ain't that cool??

let me recall,
i failed mechanics 2 for my common test in year 2
the virgin F goes to mechanics 2
bless me, please!






let's end this post with, a narcistic picture of me







:)

No comments: