Saturday, October 18, 2008

*acting pro*

the only thing that is constant in life is change
be it with relationship, friendship or even work
changes always happen
whether you like it or not, you still gotta accept the fact that things have change
and when changes occur, it made one even more mature
alright~ i'm just trying to apply what i've learn in PICS
ignore me please!
HAHAHA!

didn't i mention, i'm so into gold necklace recently?
perhaps it is due to influence, cause bestie of mine do wear gold necklace too
so i randomly asked for a golden necklace from mummy
and mummy eventually gave me one!
afterall i'm already 21
out of my surprise, daddy and mummy got me a key pendant for my necklace yesterday
first thought was, wth is that?
till i see what's inside, i'm happy!
that's so sweet of them
:))






i love my parents
MUACK~


i seriously do need to whine!
i think my PICS lecturer is crazy
she gave us 2reports and expect us to complete everything by 24th october; 6pm!
which is like, next friday??
WTH!!
some of my friends PICS reports are only due on week5 instead lah
ROAR~

i suddenly have the urge to show the sumo robot i modify/design during my FYP
I'M NOT SHOWING OFF OKAY~
but ain't it beautiful?
arghhh...




林峯 泳兒
明天以后






those are the friends i no longer mind losing
:)

No comments: