Wednesday, August 27, 2008

weekend will be a silent one at home
mummy & elder sis will be off to genting with relatives tomorrow
and on friday night daddy will be driving to genting to meet up with mummy
that is to say, i'll be home alone with smaller sis over the weekend!!!
most importantly, when both my parents are not around
i'm gonna be the KING at home
RAWR~

sad to say, whenever mummy is not around
my sisters & i would be pushing the housework around to each and other
apparently none of us have the potential to do housework
arghhh...
why both my sister are like that???
both of them are not helpful when it comes to housework lar!


time is moving bit too fast
well, i'm doing good with life
guess i'm gonna make full use of my holiday working
though it's real tired to work
but i believe when i get to see the money inside my bank
those sweat are worth the drip
moreover; most of my close friends are busy working!
earning as much as they could before we head to BKK

16days more to BKK trip
XD



Dido
Thank You



what a sweet voice she have
=D

No comments: