Friday, August 22, 2008

the time now is 9am!
while waiting for the person who's in charge of me to come, i'm here to blog
:))

have been real busy with work ever since the first day at work
oh well, working here is so different from SCI
certain times at SCI i would go for my smoking or tea break
but damn hell here got no break time at all!
somehow pathetic cause i don't even have the time to smoke
but that's a good thing!
that made me cut down a few stick of cigarette a day

time flies; especially for this week
it's already friday!
plans are made for the weekend
and i desperately need to shop!
shall start of with .... my LV wallet???
RAWR~

HA! to my surprise, others do read my blog
YES! i'm talking about you; MR/MS PASSER-BYE
btw, why bye? not by?
i bet you can't differentiate apart & a part or alife & a life!
HAHAHAHA!
well it's just so normal to have such people around
i bet yo've got nothing better to do, that's why you're making a fool of yourself here
com'on lar!
go get yourself something better to do
you sound like a real fool to me
a pig is what i would use to describe you
stupid & brainless
:)

not happy?
CALL POLICE LA....
i'm hiding underneath my blanket while i'm typing in this entry

HAHAHA!
okay~ can't believe i actually did say something like that
i'm so so bored!
gonna get myself back to work now


GOOD DAY ALL!

No comments: