Thursday, August 07, 2008

i'm super duper tired today
it was an extremely long long day for me
not going into details, but it was a good day!
:))

oh ya! have i ever mention about this cute girl inside my office?
i think she's so damn attractive
she's working as a QA engineer
time to time, i would try to look at her from my desk
i don't really know if she notice me
but it would be so damn weird if she notice me looking at her

&&& there was once when i'm on the bus to work
i saw her at the bus-stop
so i was really hoping she would be the one filling the seat beside me
i shifted my butt to the outter seat to "reserve" the seat for her
while she was walking towards my seat, i move my butt back to the inner seat
but sad to say, i've no feeling for her
no special heartbeat when she sat beside me
BOOOO~


it's raining cats and dog outside
made me so drowsy
yawn~




8days left
:))

No comments: