Sunday, August 10, 2008

went town to thread my eyebrown today
my eyebrown is so out of shape for weeks already la
those unwanted hair???
sign up for their 10times threading package at 100bucks
apart from that, they will colour my eyebrown to match my hair for FREE!
sound so cool, yeah?

it's a great damage!
i'm suppose to save these money up for something else
but since i'm gonna get my pay real soon, so why not?

what's more, single=dote yourself MORE!
don't you agree?
*wink*

catched - Journey To The Center Of The Earth



the show is so like National Treasure
i love such movie
if you are an adventurous person, i bet you will love this show lots
i'm not gonna rate the movie
but trust me, it's a worth watching show

holidays ending
gonna prepare myself back to work
i'm missing all my friends at work lar
arghh...
well then, bet they're gonna miss me and my crap after i leave
LALALA~



6days left
:))

No comments: