Thursday, May 29, 2008

4th day at work.
time past kinda fast, week 1 gonna end tomorrow
;)

i've been rotting in office for the past 3days!
time to time they would give me some easy task
then i would spend the rest of the day rotting.
i wouldn't say the company i got into is bad lar.
the people there is nice and the working enviroment is okay
but the bad thing is i've got nothing to do at all.
well then, it is so similar to my beginning days at FYP!
RAWR!~

&&& second day of work was terrible!
the person in charge of me were busy having meeting the whole day.
that's to say, i'm all alone.
and how i wish someone is there to entertain me.
i then called angeline cause i'm bored to the core!
grumbled to her about my bored-ness.
and she said the people at her workplace say she look like 蔡依林
it is truly disgusting but she really made me laugh like mad.
it made my day!
xD

guess what?
my company don't sell ice coffee!
WTF?!?
got coffee no ice!!!
snort...
worst still, the coffeeshop ice coffee taste like water lar...
ARGGHHH...
3 word
SUCKS! SUCKS! SUCKS!
please move koufu to my company~!


went causeway point yesterday for movie.
after so many ku ku of weeks, i've finally watched iron man!
the beggining part was extremely draggy.
it made me feel like dozing off inside the cinema!
well then, i'm just happy that i got to watch iron man.
LALALA~



To Eddie,

Angeline is wondering why she have not been seeing you for the past few days.
i think Angeline really miss you LOTS!
please initiate to date Angeline.
ahem~
the hunk and girl next door
*puke*





LOL!

No comments: