Saturday, March 01, 2008

went for a haircut yestherday
no more long hair!
well, at least when i blow my hair, it's faster!
*thinking*








alright~ i'm just consoling myself
i miss my long hair.....
argghhhh....
but it's okay! my hair will grow back and i don't need long hair, average will do!
trust me, i'm not going to take picture till my hair grows
i look like one retard!
and and and...
school gonna start this monday!!!!
FUCK!!!!!!!!

i'm offically broke
spended 200 bucks this week already!
omfg....
i think i gonna need to look for a part time job!
since i'm not touching books for the next 6months, think it's the best time to earn money
but... errrr....
shall see yah?
to say and to do is 2 thing
LOL!

one week ago, i started a poll
topic was; who's the drama king/queen?
yeah...
i think it's not very fair!
people vote and vote and vote
anyway i CBBAA
XD

prize giving ceremony...

*red carpet*






most drama king award goes to......
*drum roll*







MR JONATHAN ONG..
*CBBAA*




THANK YOU, THANK YOU




alright~ now presenting the most drama queen award
and it goes to....
*drum roll*







MS LIM YIN CI
*surprise*



gosh, i can't believe i'm now holding onto this award now...
i've like been waiting for weeks for this award
well basically i wanna thank all my motive-kingdom friends, my family, my sisters, my brother and every single fans who keep voting for me..
gosh, i can't believe that i've won this award!
OMFG..
i'm like snatching this award from motive queen leh!!!






LALALA~
*self entertaining*




stay tune for the next poll
next poll starts on 3th march'08
do come vote!
searching for the next king/queen
;)

No comments: