Thursday, March 20, 2008

met up with cousin last night
when i was about to sleep, she called and ask me out
she sound so different, her voices seem like she's gonna cry
so i decided to sacrifice my sleep time to accompany her out for a drink
well, i think her love life really affected her alot!
but she's brave enough to face the fact that it's over

&&& met up with zhen yu last night too!
while talking to my cousin, zhen yu called and ask if i wanna meet him up
fuck!
he's gonna be a future hairstylist
errr... i can't imagine him cutting my hair
LOL!
we didn't stay out long as he's going st james and i'm dozing off!
while walking down the coffeeshop to my place
he reminded me the time in secondary school days..
and it was indeed a memorable thing to remember

been busy doing my fyp project for the whole of 1 week!
busy busy busy...
well, different people have different things to be completed
and i really pray hard that i would have the sufficent time to complete my project, presentation &&& my report!
i also hope i wouldn't need to bring my work back home
;)





oh yeah!
poll result out
let me see...






VINCENT LIM our naggy king!
rAWR~

even from start, i expected him to be the king...
he's really naggy!
vincent you know what i mean yeah?!?
& i swear i only vote you once!!!
can u imagine, 10 people thinks that you're naggy??
well, i believe there's repeated vote!
but still, congrats for being the naggy king!



WINNIE LEE our naggy queen!

well, she's the queen!
conquering both motive and naggy queen position!
the king and the queen can really fight...
both of you are equally naggy
and you won the queen position by 3votes
;)





once again..
here's our king and the queen!

Motive King/Queen: Keith Choe & Winnie Lee
Drama King/Queen: Jonathan(CBBAA) & Yin Ci
Thrifty King/Queen: TGL
Naggy King/Queen: Vincent Lim & Winnie Lee





;)

No comments: