Monday, March 31, 2008

had another mahjong session yesterday
but this time we played 3legs mahjong
it's damn exciting and scary..
you can easily win big big if you got the luck..
and luck was alright for me..
we talked alot in the beginning & suddenly everyone is so damn quiet ..
all play serious..
hahaha!

after mahjong, we played showhand..
and it's our first time playing showhand
it's so addictive...
and when you win, you sure win ALOT!
got myself some extra cash...
thank you vincent, thank you chuan li
=D

went for the international students orientation today!
it's so fucking boring
walking around the school for hours..
it brought me back to days when i'm like these freshman

&&& time do fly!
i've like completed 2years there and i'm about to finish the race here
gonna move onto next stage of life...
gonna enjoy what i'm having now before everything end
;)

orientation ended at 3.45pm today
thats the reason why i choose to help out there!
got CCA point + end school early + free food & drinks...
whEEE~
got so many benefits, go there slack i also shoick

&&& that kuku angeline tried to trick me!
she called and say that one supervisor is looking for me
she tried her very best to act and sound serious
but BOOOOO!!!!
you loop your own holes
try harder next time!
or maybe you should just pay me?!?
and i'll train you to be like me
hahahaha!
and if you must know, i've got your top secret with me!
it determines if you're going to pass or fail your fyp
BLEAH~




evil jonathan
*wink

No comments: