Thursday, January 31, 2008

woke up early to study today
calculation part was alright ;)
but when it comes to memorising, stuck up!
my brain just couldn't function well..

a few weeks back, was talking to hao about memorising stuff..
he say memorising is like forcing yourself to eat
though you're full but you just kept eating and eating...
and when you're at the examination hall doing your exam
you are vomitting or digging out what you have eaten
and to me, i think after every paper, my brain will always do an auto reformat
hahaha..
i think i'm so stupid to blog this out la...
but the way hao say plus his actions really made me laugh...

gosh....
my room is damn messy
books here and there....
unused paper lying around waiting for me to use them...
but compared to wilson's room
mine is much more better
=D

BOOO....

No comments: