Thursday, January 10, 2008

it's an extremely long day today!
couldnt really sleep well last night
cause i'm so damn worry that i'm gonna be bored to death today
but well~
it is not as bad as i thought

lecture was bored
as usual i sit at one corner
plug on my ear piece and slack~
oh ya~
grace gave me a stupid looking calculator
and i decided to hang it just at the side of my bag
though it look stupid
but trust me
it is so damn useful!



had early dinner today
hao came telling me the malay stall is selling macaronic
arggh... i'm lovin' it
it is fucking cheap and delicious la
so while the rest headed to koufu for dinner
hao and me went to canteen for dinner



while walking to koufu
i saw one of hao's friend
they are equally short la
they really can fight sia
but i think it's very common la
i see all his 6 friend everyday in school
LALALA~



night class was first so dead
lecturer is talking to herself while we surf the net
but soon later
we got some "work" to be done
so yeah~ we started doing some drawing

and look at my lecturer
SHE HAVE NO EYEBROWN!



we were so bored!
so we decided to take photos to past time..





look at that idiot
so EXTRA!
LMAO



baozhi started beating zhangyang up
reason: i'm his boyfriend and zhangyang still dare come flirt with me!
LOL

No comments: