Sunday, January 20, 2008

it's another shopping day
but before that we had our lunch at long john sliver
*budget meal*
LOL

bugis street is pack with people
you can't possibly walk fast
scrolling down the street like an 80 years old man
manage to get a shoe and a belt from there
cheap cheap~
and at the same time, i thing cheap stuff won't live long!
saw imitation gucci bag
so damn fake la!
the material is so damn rough
i wonder who's gonna buy tt?

headed to bugis juntion after the rain stop
time to shop for clothes
a shop caught my eye!
went into the shop and most of the clothes are nice
but too bad... i gotta budget myself
the staff there so attitude la!
when vincent was trying onto the shirt, i tried to take a picture of it
apparently the staff saw me trying to capture a picture
the staff immediately say "Our clothes are not for photo taking"
SNORE~
it's like as if i'm here to take picture only?
brought the shirt and off we go

walk from bugis to cityhall
and it's freaking far!
i need to alter my jeans, so apparently i've got no choice but to walk
LOL
the lady who alter ask for my name and telephone so i gave her
then missy ask me to tell that lady; "it is a very smart way to get my number ah"
hahaha.. missy damn tired!

daddy called me and ask if i got myself a shoe
with 90bucks what can i buy?
so he ask if i would want to go queensway to shop for shoes
deep in my mind, i was thinking of course i would want to!
with 90bucks i really can't buy any nice shoe

at queensway, the first shop i went into is limited edition shop!
saw a freaking nice shoe
but daddy ask me to walk around first
so well~ i'm a good boy, so i listened to him
and guess what?
i saw NIKE DUNK 6.0 in another shop
so i just tell daddy i love that shoe and i'm bringing it home!
he gave me extra money to buy the shoe

i'm offically done with CNY stuff
gonna prepare to mug for common test 2
STRESS~
hate mugging!

pictures taken throughout the day..














loveme;andi'm`yours

No comments: