Wednesday, January 23, 2008

i dream to dream..
got to dream of someone whom i respect and love
my grandma ;)

in my dream i teared like mad
i just couldnt stop crying...
until my phone rang
then i realise i was dreaming..
wash up and had breakfast before going for facial
met up with yvonne and went down together
vincent and missy came down to meet me before heading back to my place
rushing on my fridays powerpoint presentation
adding more information to have more slides
i think zhangyang is trying to spoil our market!
he did an extra report and we didnt
it's so impossible to do a report within 1 day
argghh...
but i think zhangyang is really so damn hardworking
:)
daddy and mummy flying off today
elder sis gonna fetch them to the airport later at 3am
i'm gonna rule the house...
RAWR~

No comments: