Tuesday, December 25, 2007

met up with missy today
went town for dinner and movie
had dinner at Tonkichi
it's a healthy dinner for me
had katsu salad and a potato salad











after purchasing movie tickets
went walking around the parameter of lido
started cam-ing

yeah~ missy just love twisting~








must comment on this little boy
he's so damn cute la
wearing spiderman mask with a fucking balloon
well~ i had my power ranger mask once too
LALALA~



forced missy to do what the statues's doing
so damn funny!!







and again i saw another cute little girl
she dress up like she's a bridemaid
she's so busy eating when i took her photo



before leaving
she look back and make sure i don't follow her
hahahaha...
laughing like mad la~



my dad gave me a christmas present before going back to malacca
he asked me to hang his clothes for him!
-.-"
have not done housework for like years
when mum's not around usually my older or younger sister will do the luandry
but this time....
arghh...
but thank God
missy's around!
she helped me with the luandry
so nice of her
=D

house's so damn quiet
it's not as scary as what i've thought being home alone

smile
=D

No comments: