Friday, December 14, 2007

it has been awhile since i last blog
been busy with my common test
studying and studying and studying~
so tired la!

of all the common test i've taken
this is the higly rated stress common test
3modules to memorise
2modules of calculation
imagine a total of 16topics to memorise
can die la~
well~ i just cant wait to get my result
but i think i FLUNK my last paper =D
even before the test, hao say sure alot of people will fail the paper
and i thought i could pass?
LOL

it's holiday!!!!!!!
but i gotta hand in 1 assignment after school reopen
and 1 report after 2 wekks of school reopen
yawn~

arghh...
i'm so freaking tired now
lying on bed blogging
i've got nothing to blog la

oh ya~
i got i got!!!
something scary happen on the day be4 my last paper~
i had 2 papers on wednesday before my last paper on thursday
so after my 4th paper i'm so damn tired
so while on the way back home i started to memorise stuff for my last paper
then, after i got home
i had my dinner and i went to bed
then i had a wierd dream la~
i dreamt of the things i'm memorising trying to kill me
it scared me off my bed

come to think of it, i could have just step them to death
or just kick them off?
whatever la~
can't be bother about all this small little freaks
people wanna sleep come di di siao siao people

i'm so drain off
it's so dry inside me

No comments: