Wednesday, December 19, 2007

have been staying up till very late recently
slept only at 5am last nite
when i was about to sleep at about 3plus 4
boon called me and complain about his stuff
and i'm kind enough to lend him a listening hear
=D

forced myself to wake up at 2pm this afternoon
so damn tired la~
arghh...

met up with missy at 5plus
she say she's hungry so we went to grab a bite before shopping for present
so nice of her accompanying me!
love you so much~

eat and eat and eat...
she's a pig!





walk the whole orchard road
couldnt find the perfect present
and fucking hell~
i went to hereen limited edition shop
i saw my NIKE bag!!!
guess what?
taka is selling at $185
and L.E shop is selling only at $119
makes me wanna grab and go
but in the end i didn't
cause today i don't intend to shop for myself
and missy is so so damn nice~
she actually just grab the bag and went to the counter
and i've to force her out of the shop
to stop her buying it for me!

come to think of it
i really thank God for blessing me with such wonderful friends
feel so bless!

took picture of missy while on the way to orchard plaza....







finally got the present at orchard plaza
feel so relieve after getting wilson's present
so stress!
had dinner at orchard plaza
sushi again
LOL.
just had sushi last saturday la
and before the food came we started taking picture
and we took really UGLY pictures
omg~ i really can't believe i'm posting the picture out
*faint*
no image liao












No comments: