Friday, November 09, 2007

went supper with missy and mao mao
have not since them for a very long time
mao's gonna ORD in 22days
and missy is still staying home being a good mummy!

chatted about politics and stuff
SNORE~
and mao says i'm still a small boy in my own world
well well well~
i realise the picture of my life is just too perfect
i've got a lovely family
i've got my dar
i've got friends that loves me
i've got everything!
and i'm happy with what i'm having now

mao say it's time for me to grow up!
I'M GROWING!!!!
muhahahaha~

on the way to school
sg texted me
thru the conversation
many flashbacks came into my mind
it feels like someone is using a knife to poke my heart
it feels so damn pain
love?
does it really still exist today?

i'm so freaking piss in class today
the lecturer sucks to the core
pray you will die terribly
YOU SUCKS!
GO HOME AND FUCK YOUR MOTHER CB!


No comments: