Tuesday, November 27, 2007

throat wasn't feel good today morning
the pain is so~ arghhh
felt very sleepy today
slept in some lectures
when schools about to end
realise my body is burning
feeling so damn cold~
and so sway~
i'm down with fever

went back home str8 after school
suppose to study but i went to take my medication and off to bed
got disturbed by my parents
waking me up to have my dinner
SNORE~
don't dare tell them i'm sick
LOL
cause i'm meeting vincent and gang later
if i tell them i not feeling well
they sure wont allow me to go out

common test time-table out!
10dec - maths
- mechanical design
12dec- thermofluid
- marketing
13dec- robotics

last paper end on thursday!
muhahaha~
can't wait for the day of my last paper~

it's gonna be a busy week next week
monday - QC class test( cover what we studied from week 1 to week 7) SNORE~
tuesday - robotic lab test
wednesday - off
thursday - nothing at the moment
friday - mechanical design presentation

wish me luck!
gonna dig out my books to mug
*ALERT*

it's off day tomorrow
=D

我真的很累!!!!
我 没有你 想像中那么 坚强

sigh~

No comments: