Monday, November 19, 2007

school ended early today
instead of going out
i chose to go back home
reason; i flunk my QC quiz
OMG~
i can't believe it that i'm so stupid!!!!
tried very hard to memorise which is which le
but when i'm doing the test, the things i memorise just got out of my mind!
ARGHH...
anyway, it's over
just gonna need to work alittle more harder in the next quiz

did QC report last night
but hao says i'm pratically just copying and paste
so he suggested me to re-do the report
SNORE~
and i did!
just completed the new version of the report
LALALA~

have been slacking around with my secondary school classmate +missy recently
they're like planning to go out every saturday night
it's so damn fun going out with them
went to mind cafe last saturday with them
played board game there
and it was keith's birthday!
trust me, he's a LOSER
LOL!

gonna meet up with missy and her friends
it's jia qi's birthday today
arghh..
i'm so lazy to go out la~
SNORE~

No comments: