Tuesday, November 13, 2007

bao zhi went off to china le
hmmmm...
asked hao if he feel wierd without having bao zhi around
he replied with " ok lor"
muhhahaha

kenny is on MC today
having no one to accompany me to smoke
i asked hao and he accompanied me
LALALA~
so nice of him to walk all the way out of the school boundary to accompany me smoke
HUG~

went causeway point for dinner
met up with winnie, joanne and bf
have not seen them for a very long time
was talking about days in church!
YES!
i WAS once a christian
don't i look like one?
so cute and innocent
=D

i'm supposed to be an individual report
but some good friends of mine helped me to do
all i got to do is to edit some words and font sizes
hee..

*i'm not suppose to reveal who he/she is cause he/she ask me not to tell people he/she had done the report for me*

after finishing my indivdual report i continued with my QC group report
basically, hao have already finish doing it le
i'm just there to k siao edit or put in more words to make the report LONG!
i'm good at bombing conclusion!
PLUS
i'll give an additional free 1.5 line spacing
WOHOOOO~

i'm kinda short circuit today
so mad, so crazy!

No comments: