Thursday, October 04, 2007

a piece of art completed by jireh mei mei =X



woke up at 9am this morning
then accompany my dad to his workplace at changi before sending him to airport
on the way to his workplace he kept nagging at me
kept asking me to work at his workplace instead of working as a waiter or in retail
he say guys don't work as that

i was like - HELLO?
i'm still studying, how much do you expect me to earn one month
i work he nag, i don't work he also nag
aiyo~

feel so sad after sending him off to airport
mummy and younger sister is @ perth
daddy's going sarawah(don't laugh at my english!)
my older sister is busy working
and i'm left home alone!

went to UBI for my job interview
i don't know if it's gonna be a successful one, but better then not trying
and i'm smart enough to find my way there(prove them wrong! wahahhaaha)
the interview was a smooth one
all i need to do is to wait for their call now.
LALALALA~

after interview thought of getting lunch for myself
but in the end i ended up eating instant noodle at home
damn hell~
if my mum is in singapore i wouldn't need to worry about what i wanna eat
she buy what i eat what

YEAH~ I KNOW I'M NOT INDEPENDENT!
i'm a spoil kid
hahahaha

slept till 6plus in the evening
slack around, thinking of what i should eat for dinner
then, the place my dad brought me to eat came into my mind!
so in the end i headed there alone for dinner
ordered lime juice and curry fish slice rice
muhahahaha~




going to fetch my sister from work and agnes will be coming over later

=D
GOOD DAY!

No comments: