Friday, August 17, 2007

I've finally got my tattoo done today! muhahahhaa..


went to agnes friend tattoo shop to get my tattoo done. Reached the shop at abour 2pm, then show the tattooist the picture i wanna tattoo. But the tattooist say he can find something better and he would customise it for me, so i just sit there and wait for my tattoo to be done. Meanwhile hao and grace came down to the shop and look for me. wah kao, really wanna thank God for giving me "GOOD" friends like them. Their purpose coming down today is just to see me cry. WTF!


Wait and wait and wait. Finally the tattooist had done with customising my tattoo, then problem arise. Wondering where should i tattoo the Unicorn. The tattooist suggest me to tattoo either my chest of my back, but deep in my thoughts i wanna tattoo somewhere near my stomach. So i asked if it is possible for him to tattoo near my stomach.


And his reply was "yeah~ many young guys tend to tattoo there, but its not a good place to tattoo. If one day you you turn fat or slightly thinner the tattoo wont be as good as now it is"


So in the end, i chose to tattoo my back.




After tattoo-ing, we headed to cineleisure for lunch-cum-dinner. Hao, Grace and Agnes have not taken their brunch at all. Then we headed to esplanade. They wanna supply(suprise) me by bringing me to one place. Yeah~ i'm very surpise when i realise that we are heading towards Fullerton Hotel. We went there to have their Chocolate Buffet.. *yummy*

As usual, after getting bloated by the chocolate we started playing with it.


yeah~ i know we're FUCKING disgusting!

And we took a group photo, so memorable.



while on the way home, took some picture with agnesBITCH. she's a SLUT! muahahahhahaha. Though you're a Slut, but i still love you. wahhahaha


No comments: