Thursday, June 07, 2007

hurray~ finally completed all my reports and project... so damn worn off.. arghh.. had presentation! the teacher just sucks to the core! asking stupid question.. arghh.. i still prefer the previous lecturer.. LOL.. so damn nervous during presentaion. when bao zhi is presenting my heart beat was beating like hell.. LOL.. but when it is my time to present i find it very funny.. kept wanting to laugh.. LOL. anyway know my classmate for 1years le.. it's not as bad as my first presentation last yr... comm skill!!! SUCKS!

and by the time xiang hao take over to present, i laugh like mad sia.. ok~ lets make it clear, i'm not laughing at him.. but i wanna pee!!! earlier on i wanna go to the toilet b4 presenting but that fucking lecture dun allow me to go! shit him!!

after tt lesson, still gonna have another test! arghh.. seriously, i think i sucks at drawing.. i can't draw and the test the lecturer gave is so fucking difficult.. but in the end geng abit of brain and manage to draw abit la.. but didnt manage to complete the drawing at all.. its a bad thing... but the good thing is, i'm not the only one whom didnt complete the whole drawing.. i think only got 2 person got manage to complete the drawing.. wahahaha..

tomorrow is my last day of school... muahahaha.. but still gonna study for common test! arghhh..

No comments: