Sunday, April 29, 2007

i'm so freaking tired!

today is my last day at work! i finally open up my mouth and tell them i wanna resign. yeah~ though my heart say dun wanna quit, but my mind say yes! must quit.. hahaha.. then in the future i will have more time for studies and dear dear le..

have been quarreling with dear dear recently. she say i have been neglecting her, but the truth is both of us are busy doing our own thing. when i am free, she is working.. when she's free i am working. yestherday i was busy rushing my report till i forgot what time it is. i thought dear dear will come str8 to my place after her work. but in the end, she went back home. but that's not very serious. cause i gotta work today so i thought she can sleep more if she is at her own home. so before going to bed i gave her a call and she is very piss and shouted at me saying why am i working tomorrow. it is as if i never tell her that i am going to be working on saturday. last week she told me she will be having her off day on friday thats why i offer to work on saturday only. but in the end she tell me she had changed her off day from friday to saturday! wth. i can't possibly call up my workplace and say i can't work because i wanna accompany my girlfriend. aiya~ forget it.

today dear dear said she wanna surprise me by coming to my workplace to look for me. but when i told her i fang gong le. her reply was 'ok'. i didnt even know she is coming. if i know i will go and look for her. but after i left she then tell me she is waiting for me and wanted to give me a surprise. i dunno whats going on this few days. this is not the first quarrel we had. ain't first three month suppose to be honeymoon period? why is it so different from others? hai~ i'm so damn tired of quarreling. it's not that i am sick of her or wad. it is just that i am so physically tired and stress about school work, ain't her suppose to give me more love rather then quarrels? who's right who's wrong ain't important to me at all! all i know is that 2 person get together because they are fated to be together. i do cherish this relationship between me and her but if things are going to carry on like this, i dunno wad will happen

No comments: