Tuesday, April 24, 2007

i did something very extremely stupid today! i went to get a hair cut! damn it sia~ i cut till very very extremely short! *faint*

at first i kinda regretted and kept grumbling/ cursing my friends.. cause actually i never thought of cutting short my hair, i just thought of trimming my hair or just change a new hairstyle. but tmd! the hairstylist say he will cut abit nia.. but in the end the short is 5cm! wth. and his attitude sucks sia.. but afterall, i think cutting short ain't bad la..

another reason why i dun 1 2 cut short is dear dear say she dun like me with short hair! she saw my picture which i had took 1yr ago. when i was in yr 1 she say my hair look so damn ugly.. sad~ but anyway my friend convince me that if she leave me cause of my short hair then she is not a the right one for you. so yeah~ anyway i believe dear dear is not such a person.. muhahaha~ love ya dear~

met my cousin at town.. wahahhaa.. she drove me back home.. if not i need to squeeze mrt le..

No comments: