Saturday, March 17, 2007

today is my third day of work and i am late for work! damn it sia~ i left home 1hr before work start... at cck mrt station i gotta wait for 8mins for the train, and at jurong east gotta wait for 4mins then when i reached outram park i thought i am heading towards harbourfront so i slowly walk since still got 3mins.. but when i reached there damn it i realise i saw the wrong direction time.. LOL.. in the end, I AM LATE FOR WORK!!! LOL..

reached clark quey at 2.30pm! LOL.. thought of running to my workplace but aiya run alot late, dun run also late so no point running.. hahahaha.. but luckily never kana scolded by my managers.. hahaha.. they thought i dunn wanna work anymore! LOL

i start to see some of the people true colours there le... some people there are really nice and friendly but some are just HYPOCRITE!!! lol.. tts what i dislike most.. some people just like acting like as if they are very BIG~~~~~~~ comment me to do this and that... whatever shit la..

oppss.. dar i'm not talking about u! LOL.. u are the nice and friendly person.. hahahahaha...

suppose to work till 1.30am.. but something happened! aiya recently alot of things happen to my surrounding la... so shuay... think of it also sian~ on call cab to go back home... damn it the cab so long~ while waiting 4 the cab saw my manager.. LOL.. but aiya he is a nice guy la.. but if he is going to misunderstand me then so be it ba.. tired of everything le~

No comments: