Sunday, March 25, 2007

time flies.. today is already saturday le.. LOL... after this week, gonna stop working for 1week plus... gonna have class chalet and genting...

damn tired today~ today is extremely tired sia.. dunno why leg damn suan~ but ok la.. time really flies when i'm busy~ alright, today during roll call.. charles asked me a question. the question is, what is sprayed on marcoronic gratin... OMG~ thats a damn tough question... BUT luckily bryan is helpful enough to tell me the answer by saying it without sound la.. means lip reading la...

LOL.. then after roll call, charles approach me and say he is veri surprise that i know the answer for it and he is impressed that i knew the answer.. LOL.. but infact i really dunno what it is, if bryan never tell me the answer i sure dunno the answer de..

off off off.. not going to work for a week or so... gonna enjoy my holidays~

No comments: