Friday, March 02, 2007

i hate looking for jobs! flipping thru newspaper looking for jobs that are having high pay, i don't mind long hours of working but i want HIGH PAY! anyway i am going to work for 4days next week at suntec.. low pay long hours.. sadded.. LOL.. aiya better then nothing la. at least i can get to earn some money!

to everyone out there! if you have any part-time job or any lobang pls find me!!!

while having dinner at pizza with parents, my dad ask me to look for a job! it is as if i don't want to find, it is just that i can't find any now! LOL.. alright put all this aside. yummy yummy.. have not had pizza for a very long time.. thought of treating my parents tomorrow but then they decide to have it today! LOL

oh ya! last year 2nd march'06 i passed my driving licences, that means today, now, 2nd march'07 i have cleared the probation! i no longer need to put the triangle P plate le.. wahahhaha.. muhahahha.. i am so touched that my friends and my familys remember today! LOL.. though it is nothing very big nor important, but it feels so good!

No comments: