Tuesday, March 13, 2007

first day of work! LOL.. very tiring.. LOL.. have not work for a very long time le... now work abit not use to it.. wahahaha.. but time past quite fast la.. maybe it is because first day of work, then need to learn alot of things... but whatever it is, hope can stay onto this job for a long time... hahaha.. the people there are very friendly, one of the chef treated me a chocolate cake! =X dunno whats the name of the cake la.. LOL..

dar gonna scold me. LOL

haha.. realise agnes is quite a good friend, she smsed me in the morning but i didnt reply her cause i scare my bill will be expensive.. then she sms me say dun need to worry, i sms her is at the same rate.. LOL... think she is very bored at genting... she keep saying she is bored.. LOL.. wahahhaa..

so damn hungry.. have not being eating since afternoon.. so damn hungry.. i am gonna listen to what agnes say EAT LIKE A KING IN THE MORNING AND EAT LIKE A BEGGAR AT NIGHT! LOL

No comments: