Sunday, February 25, 2007

well.. tomorrow is gonna be doom day le... 1st paper is maths. studied ALOT for it le... but still, i am scared of section B. they sure make it till it is very complicated de... alright.. dun wanna talk about it le.. tomorrow take paper le then use all my brain cells to do ba...

met keith and agnes up to study.. whahha.. agnes say she very confident.. LOL.. but when i give her some question to do, she can't do it. LOL.. damn funny. did tons of maths question today. do till my hair gonna turn grey soon..

i wanna do lots of things now.. i wanna cut my hair, i wanna dye my hair... AND i also want to perm my hair!!!! LOL. but ya.. not girl type of perm la.. yeah~ still considering.. after exam then say ba..

ohya.. now its 12 midnite le... ITS BAOZHI'S BIRTHDAY!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY darling.. LOL
love ya lots. muack.

No comments: