Wednesday, February 21, 2007

i'm feeling so moody today.. LOL.. donno whats going on sia.. kept thinking negative things.. LOL.. study study study. sian~

as usual met keith at lot 1 to study.. didnt study long... cause i wanna reach home b4 7pm to watch 'hani kimi'.. nice show! LOL... after that show continue studying at my place.. omg! i am so lost now sia.. it's like, i am gonna have my exam next week but i don't feel stress nor pressure at all.. it is not a good sigh; i think so!

went supper at bukit batok with keith and my cousin. gossip about keith and his gf. LOL... her gf is making alot of money as a stewardess.. makes me feel like working as that too.. but must see whether if time allow me to do so... i have already wasted 2yrs... don't really have much time for me to waste le...


-=my ex( * dunno how many time) lover. LOL! =-

No comments: