Sunday, February 18, 2007

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!

CNY has finally arrived.. LOL.. had reunion dinner at home.. as usual had steamboat... perhaps steamboat is the number 1 fav. food to eat during CNY ba.. haha.. did housekeeping today.. hai.. actually wanna ask my mum help me do de.. but she is so damn busy preparing the food for dinner.. so i got no choice, i have to do it myself..

had dinner with my family and my mum youngest's sister... LOL. 2 family, 10 person. lau yu sheng befor dinner... wah kau the taste of abalone are so damn fabulous sia... like eating rubber like tt.. infact i am a person who don't really eat alot.. i ate fpr about 10mins then i K.O. liao... LOL..

after dinner met keith to study at lot 1... LOL.. didnt really study la.. kept talking and the mood of studying is till ain't here.. LOL.. after that he went to my house. mahjong with my cousin, my mum and my auntie. won 5 bucks.. wahhahaa...

after mahjong went to my cousin house below to slack.. buy drinks and tibits.. macham having pinic like ttsia.. but overall it was a fun day.

No comments: