Tuesday, February 27, 2007

EPC is driving me crazy!!!! though i think i know how to do some of the question le.. BUT section B is killing me!!!! argh... gonna give up 30marks in section B.. i'm just too lazy to study le.. head getting bigger, cells dying & sooner or later white hair will arise. LOL.. spend 1/4 of the day studying EPC but still some things are just too hard to understand la... sian~

damn agnes! she still got the mood to go sing k box with her friends.. pro siao. so damn confident till dun need to study liao.. LOL... i am a fish seller.. so dun bother to come and ask me any question... i will just say i dunno.. LOL.. wahahahhaa.. jk. anyway everyone head very big now.. stress to death by EPC.. after tmr paper holiday is nearer and nearer to me le.. wahhahaha.. gonna enjoy 1 month of my holiday.. =D

No comments: