Sunday, December 03, 2006

SATURDAY(EDITED!)
though it is saturday today... i still spend my weekend studying for common test.. sian... so tired when i woke up today... slept at 6am in the morning... LOL... met keith in the early afternoon.... basically we study only EG1215 today onli... never really touch maths or EPC... damn sian sia... singapore is so damn small.... awaiting for next year march!!! going genting with friends!!! wahhahaha...

at night met some of my secondary school classmate go play pool... LOL... hmmm... remind me of the times we spend together during secondary school.. wahahahha.. after pool, went str8 to my house for MAHJONG!!! wahhaha.. so long never play mahjong liao.. LOL. keith very no mood, chuan li sad, thomas heartbroken!!! kao, all so saddist... LOL...

went geyleng for supper.... wahahaha.. saw lots of prositude... all CMI de sia... their skin so damn thick sia... if they are lucky enough they can be my mother le ... still ask me have sex with them.... eeee... so damn tired sia..

No comments: