Friday, November 10, 2006

yeah~ today was another fun day in school. first lesson was pratical. i myself use 1 machine. super fast sia. i'm the first to finish everything. hmmm.. luckily the butch never come.. if not have to help her. LOL. after pratical kenny, baozhi and i we went to had we breakfast at macdonald. i'm lovin it! LOL. we have about 2hrs of break every friday sia. so boring~ how i wish pratical is place at the last lesson of the day.. so we can go off early.

before our lunch it was e-learning. omg~ i dunno how many time i am going to blog this. hahaha.. GRACE TAN CI HUI almost fell down today again. she damn diao lor. she is just infront of me and she said don't tell jonathan i almost slip and fall if not he sure laugh at me de.. OMG~ hello grace, i m just behind you??? i saw and heard everything. wahhahahaha...

many people pon class for EG1074. aiyo~ why like tt? killer subject still pon... anyway as if i go i got study like tt.. was play bingo with louis, hao, pris and grace. LOL. so lame la. and tt bao zhi crazy sia today... LOL. wanna be gay!!! wahhaha.. and he is like touching my nipple??? gonna post the picture soon!!! wahhahaa...

ok guys i know my tian tian ye ye is haunting u guys.... but don't you guys appreciate it??? wahahhaha.. next monday when u see me, i'm still going to sing tian tian ye ye... whahahha.. till i fall in love with other song then i will then change my ZU DA GE! wahhahaha.. oh ya. wanna thank pris... she said i CAN sing! LOL. though i know u r just making me happy, but still thank you!!!

No comments: