Tuesday, November 14, 2006

tuesday had finally ended. time flies man. LOL. early in the morning had EPC. LOL. dun really understand what madm poon is talking. LOL. think must start to study for common test le.. dun want to flunk my exams. during C-programming i told grace to sit behind me. if i fall down, i will pull her down too. LOL. actually i am not tt bad la. i am a very nice guy de.. right GRACE???

during e-learning of EG1215. i tio con by gaston. i did the e-quiz and got ZERO/20!!! one big egg sia.. nevermind. then we did the second quiz together. fcuking hell. he got 100% and i got 85% damn it man! luckily hao ask me need help, he asked his friends to help me do and i got full marks for that quiz. aiyo, damn hard lor.. duno common test how to do sia.. sian~

damn bored in lecture so took my handphone out and take picture will hao! i took with bao zhi la.. but he wasnt in the good mood... so all the picture turn out very ugly!! he say tmr then take picture with me.. LOL.

-=hao look sexy right???=-
-=we are just damn bored!=-
-=hao trying to say he love GRACE!!!=-
grace pls hor.. if u gonna right click and save hao picture... u may do so.
BUT PLS DUN CROP MY FACE AND PUT YOUR FACE INTO IT!!!!
this is copy right by me! if you are going to do that i am going to sue u till cry! =D

No comments: